The Navajo Community Planners, Inc. have issued a “To Whom It May Concern” letter identifying what NCPI considers to be the highest priority capital infrastructure projects from a list of potential projects previously identified by the City of San Diego.
September 2014 DRAFT Land Use and Proposed Rezone Maps
- Draft Navajo Community Plan Amendment September 14, 2014
- Draft Grantville Land Use Map
- Draft Grantville Proposed Rezone Map
- Draft Grantville Proposed CPIOZ Map
- Draft Navajo Facilities Finance Plan
For complete details, please see the Planning Website at http://www.sandiego.gov/planning/community/cpu/grantvillemasterplan/index.shtml/.
Please click here to view the official recommendations from Navajo Community Planners for the FY 2015 CIP Program.
The list includes the following:
1. Completion of the Grantville Master Plan including its associated environmental impact report.
2. Realignment of Alvarado Canyon Road
3. Design and resolution of Alvarado Creek storm water and flooding issues.
4. Widening of Mission Gorge Road and Fairmount Avenue.
5. Construction of San Carlos Library.
6. Replacement of the Allied Gardens Recreation Center.
The following materials from the City of San Diego describe the capital improvements proposed for the Navajo Community for the period of July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013.
- Fiscal year 2013 Capital Improvement Budget
- Mission Trails Regional Park Fire Restoration
- Old Mission Dam Preservation
- Mission Trails Regional Park Cowles Mountain Trail
- Mission Trails Regional Park Master Plan Update
- Dailard Neighborhood Park-Play Area Upgrades