September 2014 DRAFT Land Use and Proposed Rezone Maps
- Draft Navajo Community Plan Amendment September 14, 2014
- Draft Grantville Land Use Map
- Draft Grantville Proposed Rezone Map
- Draft Grantville Proposed CPIOZ Map
- Draft Navajo Facilities Finance Plan
For complete details, please see the Planning Website at http://www.sandiego.gov/planning/community/cpu/grantvillemasterplan/index.shtml/.
- Draft minutes from the July 21 meeting will be posted here soon
- Minutes from May 19, 2014 will be included here as soon as they are available
The above referenced project was determined to be exempt pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and attached is the Notice of Right to Appeal (NORA), which was posted on the City’s website on June 10, 2014. The NORA has been distributed to the appropriate council district, the recognized community planning group, and to any interested parties (if applicable).
ELIZABETH SHEARER-NGUYEN / SENIOR PLANNER
City of San Diego / Development Services Department / Environmental Analysis Section
1222 First Avenue, MS 501 / San Diego, CA / 92101 / Phone: 619.446.5369 / Fax: 619.446.5499
(Note: if display below is too difficult to read, you can load it into your browser by clicking here: https://navajoplanners.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/murrayreservoirsecuritya2014.pdf)