- Sewer lateral rehab project
- Pipeline rehab fact sheet
- San Diego Hills public charter assessment letter
- St. Dunstan’s RF compliance report
- St. Dunstan’s project plan
- St. Dunstan’s project LC cycle response letter
- St. Dunstan’s project PTS cycle response letter
- St. Dunstan’s project photos
- St. Dunstan’s project completeness review
Grantville Focused Plan Amendment Meeting – June 9th 2:00 pm
The City Council hearing on the Grantville Focused Plan Amendment will be held on June 9th at 2:00 PM on the 12th floor of City Hall. Councilmember Sherman urges Navajo residents to attend the meeting and give their feedback on the plan. City Hall is located at 202 C St. San Diego, CA. 92101
Matthew J. Adams, chair
Message from Matthew Adams, chairman:
I am very sorry for the confusion but I was just reminded that the Synagogue is unavailable to us in June. Since we had only a single action item, we have cancelled the meeting. I spoke with the project applicant and he is ok with the delay.
Therefore, due to an unforeseen scheduling conflict, the Wednesday, June 10th meeting of Navajo Community Planners has been cancelled.
We will reconvene on Wednesday, July 8th .
- Verizon project: First review letter
- Verizon project: Review cycle issues
- Verizon project: Submittal requirements
(Please note the new starting time of 6:30pm. Minutes from the April meeting and supporting materials for this meeting will be posted as they become available)